LEAVE ME FOREVER AND BYE-BYE ROMEO

Can somebody helps me ? i'm in trouble here ! face it all ALONE ! No one can helps me or cure me and I've to make it all ALONE ! I'm crying , I'm dying , I'm burning and blablabla ALONE ! Please don't disturb me and leave me ALONE ! I just wanna forget you and our memories ! my feelings onto you had died FOR A LONG  TIME ! so , back off and don't disturb or even pass through in front of me ! I just don't wanna see your face ! THAT'S ALL ! GOT IT ? so , LEAVE ME ALONE and please SAY BYE-BYE TO ME  ! Cause i know u won't reply all my feelings onto you so , STOP CRUSHING ME AND MY SOULS ! So , many girls wanna your attention . from form1 until form3 ! ALL OF THEM WANNA BE YOUR GIRLS ! so , take them and leave me ALONE ! If you dare to make me starts it's all over again ! I'll HATE YOU FOREVER
BYE-BYE TO YOU MY LOVELY CHARMING ROMEO !

Popular posts from this blog

SINOPSIS SIRI JUTAWAN GEDIK

Picture n Short Caption ONLYY !