It's been awhile guys, and the beginning entry supposed to be a happy refreshing entry, but this one, ain't that happy, but still ain't that sad. So cheer up peeps, lets just be happy <3 span="">

quote image

So here's a thing,

I wasn’t born in a family full of happiness and nor a free-from-fighting parents. And yeah, of course, I do have my issues with that. Especially the ‘daddy issues’. We all know that. All those quality time I’ve spent on searching quotes, deep thinking and logical literal reading,  nonetheless, still can’t helped myself to not get affected by my surrounding in the ‘peak moments’ (which also means, I’m still aren’t fully matured, still weak and dumb) which makes me annoyed even more.  And tears, it have been always my friend, ever since my existence as I am a crybaby .

Not to lie, I do miss the ‘old me’. Though she’s a lil bit immature, yet she’s pure and not dumber than what I am right now. No faking emotions, no confusion and of course no messed up mind.


I may still be sad, yes of course, who wouldn’t be. And yes, I would still like to cry. But still every time I cry, I will keep the happy memories inside me alive.  That’s what memories supposed to do. Whatever happens, family sticks together right? There’ll be moments you would find it so heart wrenching, but still, we’re all human. There’s no just happy moments, it’ll be mixed happy moments. Which if you think of its as a flavour, that’ll be quite an exhilarating discovery. 

girl, hair, and makeup image
 I am growing up

Popular posts from this blog

SINOPSIS SIRI JUTAWAN GEDIK

Picture n Short Caption ONLYY !