Siti Khadijah-kun Tag




Instruction : Write from A to Z , anything about you !
Allah Maha Besar .
Bookaholics is what i am  .
Cute is chubby .
Dear Diary .
East to West
Friendship is IMPORTANT.
Girls in shawl is the best .
Hello ! .
I love Chocolate.
Just dance .
KikiLala .
Laut itu sungguh cantek.
Mysterious is UNIC.
Nur Syuhada Bt. Azhar is my name .
Ohh my Gosh !
Pimples ? stay out from my face !
Queen of Book !
Row row row your boat.
Sing a song .
True love is what we need.
U are my HEART .
Vampire are HOT .
Where are you ?
Xoxo ? ape tu ?
Yess ! i made it out.
Zombie ? BEWARE OF IT .

Orang yang saya tag : Sesiape je yg nak please take it ! i'm offering this opportunity ! chances only came one in life time okee?

Popular posts from this blog

SINOPSIS SIRI JUTAWAN GEDIK

Picture n Short Caption ONLYY !