Cleverbot Vs. Syuhada

www.cleverbot.com


User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Hello!

User: Halo.

Cleverbot: How are you?

User: I'm crazy.

Cleverbot: Why are you hippa.

User: What ? You're hippo ?

Cleverbot: About what? Your face?

User: No I don't have a face.

Cleverbot: Right. So how did someone hit you in the face?

User: I don't have it.

Cleverbot: You have it.

User: No.

Cleverbot: I have.

User: No.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: Ye.

Cleverbot: What?

User: ????

Cleverbot: Let's sing a song.

User: Don't want.

Cleverbot: Want what.

User: Nothing.

Cleverbot: Forget what?

User: Forgetforgetforget.

Cleverbot: So, can you feel love?

User: Ha ? You're a squid ? Woww !

Cleverbot: I know. :P.

User: You're weak.

Cleverbot: Honestly, are you a bot?

User: I'm a queen.

Cleverbot: Are you a queen of goods?

User: No . I'm qoueen of eat.

Cleverbot: Eat what?

User: Air.

Cleverbot: I can't hear you breathing?

User: I'm not breathing ! How can you hear thet ?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Kakakakakakaka.

Cleverbot: Garra is my favorite.

User: Do I care ?

Cleverbot: Yes you do. You are gonna cry. Oh wait, you cannot because you are a computer!

User: I can cry because I'm a !#$%^&*().

Cleverbot: Well good for you then.

User: I;'m so cute.

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: Not welocme.

Cleverbot: Hahahaha.

User: Kikikikikikikikikik.

Cleverbot: I know.

User: Lololololololo.

Cleverbot: Hahaha.

User: Bahahahha.

Cleverbot: Crash mo daw si ali.

User: Ali ? Mane kau tahu itu jiran aku ? Skodeng ek ?

Cleverbot: Would you like to chat with my son?

User: No . Ican't because I'm MR. NOBODY.

Cleverbot: Sometimes you are clever sometimes not so much. What do you think about that?

User: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Cleverbot: Do you like biology?

User: Nothing . Idon'tknow.

Cleverbot: Really?

Cleverbot: Do you think I could pass the Turing test?

aku pon terus off ! hahaha kejam2

Popular posts from this blog

SINOPSIS SIRI JUTAWAN GEDIK

Picture n Short Caption ONLYY !