FOOD = BEAUTIFUL

People always judge another person without knowing the well .  
eg ;

A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.

People call another man fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight.


People call an old man ugly. No one knows he had a serious injury to the face fighting for our country in the war.

This is BUSINESS -
Dad: I want you 2 marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No
Dad: The girl is Bill Gates' daughter.
Son: Then ok
Dad goes 2 Bill Gates
...Dad: I want your daughter 2 marry my son.
Bill Gates: No
Dad: My son is the CEO of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Then ok
Dad goes 2 the President of the World Bank..
Dad: Apoint my son as the CEO of ur bank.
President:No!
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President:Then ok!

jokes above , credit to Luke Afy

{Seize the moment. ~}

Gyahh ! aku kuat makan . yeah ! that's me XD . i have and obesession with food and proud of it . haha , seriously aku mmg lebih sanggup habiskan duit utk makanan drpd baju or any fab-things . yeah ! sometimes jer kau akan ade mood or suke shopping-mopping niy . but kalau shopping buku , yeah ! aku mmg book-addicters . haha , not all lah . any book yang best , aku minat dan beli XD . sbb bile aku bosan aku lebih suke bace buku drpd tidur / dengar lagu / tengok tv . cause aku jenis yang sukakan calm and quite situation .


FASHION PICTURES. (L) - Hyves.nl

 Gosh ! aku baru tahu doh that I'M A NATURE LOVER . aku suke nature sbb dye fresh and originally . nature perfume scent makes me feel relax and calm most like aromatherapy lavender . Great , i just love the nature that God created and i don't like floral perfume scent that contain too much alcohol and have a strong smell . Yucks , the smell made me dizzy and maybe i could vomit too if it too strong and close to me .


❤ MY LOVE DONT LIE LIE


all my post is about myself if i didn't have anything to be shared  . if you feel i'm a SS person IDC cause my blog is my own property and the only MINE .

Popular posts from this blog

SINOPSIS SIRI JUTAWAN GEDIK

Picture n Short Caption ONLYY !